- Truro's Carol Campbell and James Smith received an award in the written history category for their writings about the Planters.
- Lisa Davies of Onslow will take home an award in the genealogy category for three extensive family genealogy projects.
- Tatamagouche's Dale Swan is being honoured with the Iindividual Heitage Award for volunteering with the Anna Swan Museum, North Shore Archives, and Creamery Square.
- The Planter 250 Committee will be given the Promotion of Heritage Award for its organization and implementation of events celebrating planters.
- The Town of Truro Award will go to the owners of 23 Inglis Place (Temptations) for its façade upgrades. The owners are Vineberg and Fulton.
The museum/s website is http://colchesterhistoreum.ca/. They have a newsletter, and are on Facebook and Twitter.
Congratulations to all - well done!