They are excited to present the “Forest” in our West Hall – Christmas trees decorated in hand-made Victorian ornaments. Each tree will be sponsored by a local business or group, and donated to the Salvation Army Local 614 of Regent Park following the event.
The schedule will include:
• 12 p.m. Reading of “The Steadfast Tin Soldier” by our own ballerina – Katherine Belrose!
• 1 p.m. Performance by members of the Corktown Chamber Orchestra
• 2 p.m. Reading of “A Visit from St. Nicholas” by Stuart Hughes of Soulpepper Theatre Company
• 3 p.m. Performance by the St. Paul’s Toronto School of Irish Music
• 4 p.m. Reading of “The Steadfast Tin Soldier”
• All day - Victorian ornament-making demonstrations - try your hand at scrapwork balls, paper fans, cornucopias, sugarplums, stars and pomanders! Cider, coffee, tea and treats for all, and cupcakes baked by Pretty & Sweet will be on offer. Tours of the Schoolhouse will be available all day.
Admission is pay-what-you-can, with children under 10 admitted for free.
For more information, please call 416-327-6997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website is at www.enochturnerschoolhouse.ca
© Elizabeth Lapointe All Rights Reserved